Happy Children's Day 2020- Best wishes, greetings, messages, quotes, images, captions.

Their innocent faces, their beautiful smile, their cute actions, their melodic voice doesn't need a special day to celebrate. Every day is children's day. Happy children's day.



Happy Children's Day to all the children and those who still have a child alive in their hearts. Happy children's day.


Small chocolate can make them smile

a little story can make them chuckle,

tiny toys can make them laugh, and

a bit of attention can them giggle.

Happy Children's to all the innocent hearts of this world.



Who are the children- 

The rays of the sun, the snow of the mountain, 

The waves of the sea, the water of the fountain.

A Child is the most beautiful creation of the lord.

Happy children's day.




Children are 

like the melodious song and rhythmical poetry, 

like the harmonious music and heroic story.

Happy children's day.


These are the burden-free years of your life, the years full of fun and joy. So enjoy. Happy Children's Day.


Their cheerful smile and joyful faces can make everyone's day and today is their day. So Happy Children's Day.



Childhood is the most beautiful phase of everyone's life, a phase free from burden, responsibility, and pressure. Before these years fly enjoys your childhood. Happy Children's Day.


Children's Day Wishes From Parents


The children's smile is most important to parents. So keep smiling and keep shining. Happy Children's day.


If I am a tree then you are the flower, 

If I am strong then you are my power.

Happy Children's Day.


When you smile at me I forget all my sorrows, when you play with me I laugh ignoring all my miseries and when you hug me I feel like the top of the world. Happy children's my life.


You are the most beautiful craft of painter, you are the best book written by an author, you are the melodious song composed by singer, you are the fairest picture clicked by a photographer. Happy Children's Day to the most adorable art of nature.


When I tell you the story and you laugh, 

when I scold you and you smile

when I feed you and you grin

when I play with you and smirk,

my world gets completed.

Happy children's day my world. 


You are the most adorable and cute story in the book of my life. Happy Children's Day my child.



Children's Day Wishes From Teachers


You shine like the sun, you blossom like the flower,You twinkle like a star, you sprinkle like a shower. Happy Children's Day.


We hope that you reach the heights of success in your life and also help others to find their way to success. Happy Children's Day.


Dream big, believe yourself, and work hard, three pieces of advice that I want you to follow. Happy Children's Day.


My brave child and my brilliant student, I wish that this children's day brings a lot of joy and pleasure to you. Happy Children's Day.


Face every difficulty with a smile and never be afraid of any challenge in your life. I will always be there to guide and advise you. Happy Children's Day.



Comments