Teachers' day special - Quotes, wishes, messages, captions for status and stories.


Teachers' Day Quotes

"If you want to fly then your teacher is a person who will give you the wings of dreams, the fuel of motivation, and the sky of opportunities."


"In a Puzzle of life, every time when you get stuck in a problem, your teacher will come forward and show you the correct path."


"If your life is a book, then the cover of this book is designed by your teacher."


"Blackboard, chalk, duster three weapons of teacher that are changing the life of lakhs of students every day."


"Teachers of any country are the most precious treasure of that nation."


Teachers' Day Messages for teachers.

"My parents taught me to walk but you taught me to run, My parents taught me to speak but you taught me to read, my parents made me a good person but you made me an educated person. Thank you for all your efforts. Happy Teachers' day."


"You are a source of inspiration, you are my motivation. You are my ideal and for me, you are god's best creation. Thank you for everything. Happy Teacher's day."


"I am thankful that you taught me Science and Mathematics but more than that I am thankful that you taught me to be a good human being. Thank you. Happy Teachers' Day."


"I do not promise you that I will live up to all your expectations but yes I promise you that I will never let anybody questions your teaching abilities. Happy Teachers' Day."


"I may forget the formula you taught me in Maths class, I may forget the equations you introduced in chemistry classes, even I may forget the diagrams you tutored in Biology class but I promise you I will never forget you. Happy Teachers' Day."


"I was a child alone on a dark road but you came in my life with light in your hand and indicated the correct path and helped me to reach my destination. Thank you. Happy Teachers' day."



Teachers' Day Captions 

"I can never repay the debt of your favor, but yes I can promise you that I will never let your efforts go in vain."


"My parents give me life but you give the meaning and motive to my life."


"Yes, I accept that I used to talk a lot during your lectures but I can assure you that I have not forgotten the single advice that you gave me."


"I still afraid from your ruler, I still afraid of your broad eyes, and I still afraid that you may forget me."


"I will always bow my head in front of you because you have taught me to raise my head and live."

Comments